!!!jump Around!!! Iv !!!jump Around!!! Iv

R u kiddin me?

This is the biggest load of shit i have ever seen. two cartoons with non funny people heads on which move the same 1/2 second move all the time the music doesnt fit in and i could just keep goin on. i dont know how this didnt get blammed let alone the front page.

GoldenClock responds:

well done

very fuuny

Catfight Catfight

Nice

This could have benn better because there was not much of a fight and the cats could have nat bee in a dust ball for the whole fight. the sound was very well done though.

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

Funnies thing ever

This is the funniest thing ever. The last one was exellent as well but please bring another one and it would be so funny if it was an austrailian theme.

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

Funny

This was really great. The graphics are exellent and it is reaaly funny. The beeginning bit with the baby was soo funny!!

Weirdo Fights! Ep.1 Weirdo Fights! Ep.1

Exellent

Can't wait for the sequal. This was a great flash. Loved the extras and overall it was superb!!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Funny

the design was really good and i liked the part where he uses the cat to stop the fire on his head. Overall it was great and especally the bit where he gets the guitar.
Very Funny

Lekas movie lekanator Lekas movie lekanator

I liked it

I don't know what the letters was about. Quite random but the graphics and sound was good